Few days a go Apple released iOS 6.1.2 to fix the Exchange Calendar bug that was found in iOS 6.1 and today Apple seeded a new Beta build of iOS 6.1.3 (10B318) that was supposed to be called iOS 6.1.1 Beta 2. The first beta build of iOS 6.1.3 was called iOS 6.1.1 Beta 1 because Apple had released iOS 6.1.1 Beta 1 when the issue of Exchange Calendar bug went large and started to create issues for the users. Therefore, in emergency case Apple had to release this new version of iOS 6.1.2 putting aside the preceding beta build of iOS 6.1.1 Beta 1.
However, Apple has replaced the old build of iOS 6.1.1 with this new build of iOS 6.1.3 and released the second Beta of this build today. The amendments made by Apple in the upcoming build of iOS 6.1.3 are
- Improved pronunciation of roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Optimized directions to more strongly prefer highways over narrower roads
- Now indicates upcoming toll roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-ramps, off-ramps, and intersections
- Added indicators for transit station buildings, subway lines, and traffic lights
- Updated freeway color to green
- Updated icons for some location categories including fire stations, hospitals, and post offices Added 3D buildings including Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower
All the amendments made by Apple in the first iOS 6.1.3 Beta are specific for Japan only. Moreover, we can add a fix for iOS 6.1 lock screen bug, and fix for iOS 6.x.x Untethered Jailbreak by Evasi0n to arrive in this major update of iOS 6.1.3 by Apple. As of now, the Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 6.x.x and the lock screen bug are not patched in iOS 6.1.2. Therefore, expect a fix for these things in iOS 6.1.3.